Thursday, August 21, 2008

Honesty notes 2

1. The best place to cry?
~~ bedroom
2. The THING you love the most?
~~ family thing ;p
3. Your dream last night?
~~me,family cat…mix, I dont remember much.
4. Ever hated someone so bad?
~~ emm…never n don’t want to..
5. Want to be someone else than
yourself?
~~ I just love being myself
6. Ever slapped someone?
~~ yes..my sister ;p tp xde la kuat sngt..kihkih
7. The last time you cried?
~~ Only Allah knows..
8. Bf/Gf?
~~ bf?gf?
9. The last mall you went to?
~~ klcc
10. Biggest lie you said today?
~~ not yet n I hope I don’t lie today..sprti kate rsllhlh berkatalah benar walaupun pahit..
11. What do you want to eat right now?
~~ tembikai
12. Where are you at now?
~~ home,@ my bedroom
13. Have you ever failed a subject at school?
~~ sekali...add m3.
14. What is on your mind right now?
~~ proposal xsiap,proposal xsiap..huhu
15. Honestly, who are you chatting with online right now?
~~ nobody
16. Have you brushed your teeth today?
~~ of course i did !
17. Honestly, who do you think is the hottest person alive?
~~dunno…xpnh trpikir
18. Honestly, are you a good friend?
~~ to my besfriends of course, but to others I dunno what they think of me…
19. Honestly, do you really think going to school is important?
~~ it is a real YES!
20. Honestly, who makes you happy most of the time?
~~ my parents, my family..being with them makes me happy…my fren..
but above all, Allah create peace in my heart that makes me happy.
21. Honestly, what makes you so sad about right now?
~~ I feel like I have done some sin…Ya Allah ampunkan kelalaianku.huu
22. Do you still talk to the person who broke your heart the worst
~~ until these time my heart doesnt broke such worst
23. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
~~ eiw,perlu kah!
24. What is the best thing about your studies?
~~ can learn n see all the unique n colorful sea creature that created by Allah swt…
subhanallah!
25. Which shoe do you put on first?
~~ the right one
26. Who was the last person to call you?
~~ today? My sister yg tersesat di tesco…kihkih
27. Do you steal people's boyfriends or girlfriend?
~~ tak perlu n harap xkan pernah
28. What would you change about your life right now?
~~ my homesickness,it make me malas2 n xgembire…..
29. Who was the last person you texted?
~~ erni, tnye die da tido@blum
30. Do you live alone?
~~ never…I live with my family
31. Last person you hung out with?
~~ wirda shafira
32. Have you ever tried to get back to past?
~~ zaman tgktn3 dulu. but i know it forever can't!
33. Have you ever gone camping?
~~ yes..1st time 14hb 8 hritu ;p
34. Do you love someone
~~ i love everyone

No comments: