Thursday, August 21, 2008

Honesty notes

1. What is the meaning of your first name?
:: zalikha? Err...
2. Name a flower that you like?
:: pink rose…
3. Do you wish to have a tattoo?
:: i don't ever wish!
4. Who wakes you up every morning?
:: hp alarm/my mum
5. When did you last go to the mall ?
:: a week ago..16/8- with my best fren jln2
6. What are you scared of ?
:: scared of my sins
7. Do you believe in ghost?
:: yes. ..
8. Can you speak malay?
:: takkan melayu hilang dunia
9. Are you listening to any songs now?
:: yes..peterpan-yang terdalam
10. Type of blood.
:: B
11. How many messages are there in your hp?
:: inbox+my folders+sent mssge=1575 !
12. Tomorrow's programmes?
:: siapkan proposal final year!!
13. Subject that you love?
:: biotech marine
14. Do you play any instruments?
:: nop…tp time skolah dulu suke main recorder..amat suke..;p
15. How old are you?
:: 21…
16. Name of your bestfriends?
:: emm…very2 best=wirda shafira
17. When were you angry ?
:: few hours ago-my sister sit on my ironed tudung
18. Have you ever been crazily admired by someone in school?
:: mgkin xperlu diingati lagi…..
19. Things that make you happy now?
:: I have a very wonderful family , alhamdulillah ;)
20. Who is your idol?
::rasulullah saw…
21. What time is it?
:: 0152
22. Did you fight with someone recently?
:: emm….nop alhamdullilah..
23. Where are you 6 hours ago?
:: hihi, pegi tesco ngn me familia
24. Last text message that you received from?
:: my fren in umt-erni atika
25. Persons that you miss?
:: terlalu banyak........terlalu lalu rindu.....
my old fren, dya, faezah,wirda, fawwaz, sophee...
all my cousins,husna,siti...my brother zul erwan azmi, my kakak angkat kak nik cyg..;)
26. Song that you hate?
:: tak bisa memilihmu-6ixth sense

No comments: